At AMTM hundreds of animals wait in anticipation of loving homes. Many have been rescued from suffering on the streets, abandoned all are deserving of a forever home and the process is a lot easier than you think. Search below to find the perfect companion for your home and family. Thank you for wanting to adopt a rescue, AMTM will help you every step of the way.
Adopt a Dog
Adopting a dog is not something to be undertaken lightly.
Dogs can live as long as 20 years, sometimes longer, and we want to ensure that any dog that is adopted go to people who will provide them with an appropriate, clean, safe, family environment, will feed them properly, take care of them when they are sick, and will – above all – give them love until the end of their days.
Sponsor a dog
Sponsor a dog ( Includes vaccinations, treatments, food & stay)
Do we have to go to the AMTM Rehab to choose a dog, or can I choose one that is displayed on the website?
How do we know the dog I choose will be right for me?
- Do you want a young dog full of energy, who can go jogging with you?
- Or do you want an older, calmer dog that will be happy to match your own more restful pace of life?
- Is your house small with a tiny garden? Or is it large with a big garden?
- Is the boundary of your garden dog-proof and secure?
- Do you already have a pet, and what kind of temperament does your existing pet have?
- Do you have young children?
- If you are an expatriate living in India, do you have plans to return to your home country in the future? Some countries have very strict laws that make importing pets from India very costly and difficult.
If you already have pet and/or small children, please bring them with you when you come to choose your dog. Photos of your home and garden will also be helpful.
Do you deliver the dog home?
Are the dogs house-trained?
Can I get a little puppy from AMTM?
As a result, almost all the dogs we offer for adoption are at least six months old.
Do you have pedigree dogs for adoption?
You should know that there is good evidence that mixed-breed dogs are generally more intelligent than pure-breeds, are healthier, and often live longer.
To see just some of the hundreds of dogs we have looking for homes, please see this page.
How much must we pay to adopt from AMTM?
We need to make final medical checks before handing over the animal of your choice. We try to do it on the same day but that’s not always possible.Your only cost will be the cost of getting your pet to your home.
If you would like to make a donation to help rescue more animals in need, we would welcome your kind support.